Just Ordered Grandland x Sport Nav auto

New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
bobthebob

Post by bobthebob »

G'day from Cornwall Gang!
Just ordered Grandland x Sport Nav auto today, looking forward to owning one, some confusion over 2019 spec though, great to test drive, really enjoyed the experience compared to my 2018 Vitara,
A far better built SUV then the Suzuki by a Long Chalk very pleased indeed..... :D

Atariman

Post by Atariman »

Congratulations on the purchase.

You can tell if 2019 spec in that it does not have tinted rear windows or keyless entry/start and powered tailgate, but should have electric seats and black roof
Grandland X Ultimate 1.2 White
bobthebob

Post by bobthebob »

Thanks Atariman, checked again yesterday with dealer as to specs and still confusion reigns over specs. Vauxhall site MY2019 has old secs still, think we get what we get lol..cheers
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Welcome! Happy travels!
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
goldie

Post by goldie »

The following is the MY19 specs, hope this helps,

GRANDLAND X PRODUCT UPDATE

2019 MODEL YEAR

INTRODUCTION

In order to enhance and broaden the appeal of Grandland X, Vauxhall has improved the product offer for MY19.

Key product Highlights at MY19

Introduction of the powerful 2.0 Turbo D D 177PS 8-speed auto for Tech Line NAV, Sport NAV and Elite NAV trim lines.

Introduction of a new 1.2T 130PS 8-speed auto on all trim levels except Ultimate.

Introduction of a new trim level – Design Line – which builds on SE spec with coloured roof, 18” diamond cut wheel and tinted glass.

New options have been introduced including 180 rear camera and 360 camera.

2.0 TURBO D 177PS 8 SPEED AUTOMATIC

The 2.0D 177PS engine mated to an 8-speed automatic gearbox which is currently only available in the Ultimate trim will now be available in Tech Line, Sport Nav and Elite Nav trim.

This new 2.0 diesel engine is refined yet powerful delivering 177PS at 3,750rpm and 400Nm of torque at 2,000rpm to aid effortless low down acceleration. Mated to an eight speed automatic gearbox with a smooth linear shift pattern. This top of the line diesel power plant is a showcase for Vauxhall technology.

1.2T 130PS 8 SPEED AUTOMATIC

Vauxhall is pleased to announce that the petrol 1.2 (130PS) Turbo Start / Stop is now offered with an 8-speed automatic transmission and meets Euro 6.2 emission standard.

This engine and transmission combination will be introduced from October production.

DESIGN LINE

A new trim level is introduced at MY19 – Design Line, which delivers an attractive specification with a high level of equipment and showroom appeal at a low price. Design Line adds the follows equipment over SE
•​Black roof and mirror caps

•​18” diamond cut gloss black alloy wheel

•​Dark tinted rear windows

•​Sports pedals

•​Versatility pack

•​Park and Go pack 1

NEW OPTIONS, OPTION PRICE & CHANGES

Rear 180 camera and 360 camera option are now available to offer as Park and Go packs 2 & 3

Park and Go pack 2 has the following content:
•Parking sensors front and rear (for SE & Design Line models)
•Side blind spot alert (for SE & Design Line models)
•Rear view 180 Camera

Park and go pack 2 is priced at £650 Inc. VAT on SE and Design Line models and £550 Inc. VAT on Tech Line NAV, Sport NAV and Elite NAV models.

Park and Go pack 3 has the following content
•Side blind spot alert
•360 Panoramic camera

Park and Go Pack 3 is available on Tech Line NAV, Sport NAV and Elite NAV models and priced at £825 Inc. VAT.

Electric tailgate and keyless start is removed as standard content on Tech Line NAV, Sport NAV and Elite NAV models.

Electric tailgate and keyless start now becomes available as optional equipment on Tech Line NAV, Sport NAV and Elite NAV models priced at £710 Inc. VAT.

Dark-tinted rear windows

Dark tinted rear windows are removed as standard equipment on Tech Line NAV, Sport NAV and Elite models.

Dark tinted rear windows are now available as an option on Tech Line NAV, Sport NAV and Elite models priced at £275 Inc.VAT.

AGR Driver and Passenger Seat

Tech Line NAV and Sport NAV models gain Morrocana AGR Driver and Passenger seat as standard equipment.

OnStar is removed as standard equipment on all models and is available as an option priced at £490 Inc. VAT.

Other option price changes

Heated windscreen increases to £105 Inc VAT

Wireless charging increases to £180 Inc. VAT

Premium sound system increases to £560 Inc.VAT

Black roof and mirror caps increases to £400 Inc VAT

Golden Sunstone premium paint is removed from the offer.

All other metallic paints increase in price by £5 to £570.

Amethyst Purple premium paint increases to £745 and Pearl white tri-coat paint increases to £750.

All other trim levels, powertrain and transmission combinations and specification carry over from MY18.5.

Grandland X Ultimate in Golden Sunstone
seyahremmus

Post by seyahremmus »

Be interesting looking at all those changes to see what my spec would cost under the new price/options scheme..
Grandland X | 1.2 Manual | Topaz Blue
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Wow, thats some changes. Glad I got the early release, a lot more appealing.
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post