FAULT WITH BCM (Body Control Module)

New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
south coast

Post by south coast »

I picked my Grandland up end of May, one week in fault lights showing spanner and emergency brake light staying on, also messages displaying check indicators and rear brake light LH. left hand rear indicators not working and from left both side and front flashing double speed. Been back to Dealers 2 times, still in garage awaiting Vauxhall to diagnose now been with them a week. Also foot operated tailgate sticks halfway up during opening, nothing to do with the manual setting which I have done.
This does not happen all the time including the warning lights but is very intermittent, normally come on immediately as you start the ignition and move. Told this could be a BCM fault. anyone else had this problem.
Grandland x Elite NAV 1.2

Ayejay70

Post by Ayejay70 »

Hi... I've not had a problem with BCM but my foot operation off the boot doesn't work.. it's been in the workshop twice and they've replaced the sensors but still nothing so they've put a report forward to Vauxhall and were awaiting a response... I've had it 5 weeks!!!
south coast

Post by south coast »

Hi Ayejay
Looks like a similar concern as the bcm controls all electrical components , my Grandland has been at dealers for 7 days and vx have advices on the problem. Fingers crossed or I will reject the vehicle and demand a replacement shame as I love the model.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post