New Owner

New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
Jordan.Howie

Post by Jordan.Howie »

Hi there
My name is Jordan. My partner and I have purchased a 69 plate Grandland X Elite Nav from Arnold Clark. The car has only done 18,000 miles. The car is ammaculate. We originally test drove a white sport Nav which was £2000 cheaper and with only 12,000 miles however it wasn't in the greatest nick. Third gear crunched every time it was selected and various bits and Bob's we went happy with. Just so happened they had the car we'd eventually buy.
The car doesn't have a mark on it. It has these rubber guards around the door shutters to stop the door edges from being damaged when opening them. So I'm assuming the previous owner really did look after the car.
Being a 1.2 turbo, manual. Is there anything I should know about? I am a Honda technician so I know my way around a car but just a heads up of any potential issues and I can keep on top of a potential issue before it happens.
Here are a couple of pictures of our new pride and joy!

4.jpeg

r.jpeg

f.jpeg

Thanks in advance and happy to join the community

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hello Jordan.Howie and Welcome to the Forum.
I have the same model and year but in Grey, I haven't had any major issues and have owned it since 1 year old.
A few members have had the Wet belt issue and there are on some topics on here for this age vehicle.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post