New Grandland driver

New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
CambsDriver

Post by CambsDriver »

Bought my GrandlandX Sport Nav 1.2 auto in white jade two months ago and am delighted with it. Great looking car, very comfortable seats.
A few niggles like the greyed out info on the screen (esp outside temp!) and the engine's a bit underpowered - rumbles in D6 at 65 mph.
Petrol consumption is a bit better than my old Zafira but not much over 40mpg
Still haven't figured out all the options in the menu.
Specially like the My Vauxhall app on my phone with the manual and find/open/lock my car

lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

Welcome to the forum.

The greyed out info bugs every Grandland owner (email Vauxhall to complain, I have !)

You're lucky to be getting over 40mpg, I've had my Elite Nav auto 1.2 petrol for nearly 2 months now and I'm averaging just over 35mpg, a figure I'm disappointed in.

The list of small things that I'm not pleased with is growing. It is booked into the dealers on Friday for them to check out but I'm fully expecting them to say "it's just how the car is Sir"

I find myself looking at other SUV's now and have test drove one already. I can't see my Grandland lasting me the 6.5 years and 116,000 miles my Insignia did!
Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2 Auto-White Jade-Winter Pack 2
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Welcome on board!

Im getting about 40 mpg average in the 1.2 version so thats good for the auto. Still love the car...all new models are bound to have teething issues and VX seem to be doing their best to sort them (the dealers seem to be another matter, but thats to be expected of course).

The VX app is awesome isnt it? Lots of data at hand.
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
Dsrogan

Post by Dsrogan »

To get myvx app to find my car had to press wifi button for about 5 seconds. I too have written to vx to complain about grey text, got a call from vx cust serv to say they will contact production team with my complaint. Seems bad design to have wireless charger in centre console when you need to run a lead to usb port at front to run android auto.
Grandland Elite nav 1.2 auto in Topaz blue with 3rd party reversing camera MY 2018.5

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post