New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
scotty

Post by scotty »

Hello, I am now the proud owner of a 2018 grandland x. I would like to bling it up with some chrome.Does anybody know of a good source? Thank you in anticipation :D

Spikey

Post by Spikey »

DF552D0B-965B-4267-BB1C-F9C7A09A4DBC.jpeg

Scotty, Details of the chrome strip for the tailgate were originally posted by Jase (edgejedi) under the Model Badging topic.
It’s available from a supplier in Poland (chrome-auto.eu), my package arrived within five working days. The Elite badge is a Vx/Opel part originally for an Astra model J but I sourced it from opelise.com. Both parts were ordered via eBay.
scotty

Post by scotty »

Spikey, Thank you for that, much appreciated
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

How do you get your car to do that trick Spikey? I wanna know! Is it a piece of kit we dont know about?
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
Spikey

Post by Spikey »

Jase, I have missed the trick, you will have to enlighten me. It must be my age.
Front leather seat covers replaced yesterday, a few wrinkles but much better than I feared.
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

I meant how do you get your Grandland to go upside down like the photo haha? :D
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
Spikey

Post by Spikey »

Jase, The photo is correctly orientated on my iPad. It must invert itself as it travels over the border from Wales into England and then makes its way up to you in the frozen north. More likely it’s me not being adept at including attachments, hard to believe that many years ago I was a software analyst. :roll: