On Order

New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
Vainona70

Post by Vainona70 »

Greeting All

Have ordered a Tech Line Nav, 1.2T Auto, Topaz blue, All road pack, Park & go pack 2 with space saver spare wheel. Factory order with eta of December to February. Will be reading all the posts while I'm waiting for delivery.....

Coming from various Volvo V70 & an XC70 estates over the last 18 years. Before that had various Vauxhalls included my 1st car, bright red Nova SR.

Keep up the good work,
Vainona70
Grandland X 1.2T 8 speed Auto Tech Line Nav (All Road pack, Park & Go pack 2 and Emergency Spare wheel)

edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Nova's.... taking over! That takes me back...and Im only 21 lol.

Welcome on board! Great choice - whats the Tech Line pack these days, the specs seem to change so often....beware of rapidly changing brochures and questionable sales people! :o
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
Vainona70

Post by Vainona70 »

Thanks for the welcome.
Yes, soon realised that the product knowledge of the salesmen was lacking, so did my own homework online. 2019MY Tech Line Nav comes without dark-tinted rear glass, power tailgate, keyless entry / start & On Star. Otherwise, similar to Sport spec (excl. diamond cut alloys & black roof) at much lower price.
I'm expecting the 5 spoke alloys to come with All road pack, as I'm not keen on trying to keep the multi spoke alloys clean.
Grandland X 1.2T 8 speed Auto Tech Line Nav (All Road pack, Park & Go pack 2 and Emergency Spare wheel)
carl720

Post by carl720 »

Vainona70 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:46 am Greeting All

Have ordered a Tech Line Nav, 1.2T Auto, Topaz blue, All road pack, Park & go pack 2 with space saver spare wheel. Factory order with eta of December to February. Will be reading all the posts while I'm waiting for delivery.....

Coming from various Volvo V70 & an XC70 estates over the last 18 years. Before that had various Vauxhalls included my 1st car, bright red Nova SR.

Keep up the good work,
Vainona70
HI
I hope you dont mind me asking I am looking to buy the grandland x im interested in the all road pack do you know if all season tyres are included
in the all road pack i emailed customer serviced but they said they did not know
many thanks

Carl
Vainona70

Post by Vainona70 »

Good question Carl. I've been researching this & have been a little disappointed with the likely answer. I believe the All Road pack includes Continental ContiCrossContact LX2 tyres which their website class as summer tyres for 80% road & 20% light off road use. It's been said on this or the Peugeot 3008 forum that they are Mud & Snow rated tyres & stamped accordingly. So it seems that they are not the all season tyre I'd hoped for, but very close to it. Expect marginal impact on tyre noise & fuel economy over the standard fit 18 inch Michelin road tyres.
carl720

Post by carl720 »

Thanks for the reply thats what I thought I was looking on autotrader at the tyres fitted to cars with the all road system and noticed they were SUV summer tyres for light off roading. I go up Scotland and the lake district in winter so thats why I was interested in getting the all road system cos on the vauxhall website it said all season tyres. thanks again for your reply

Carl