Like an expectant father waiting for the delivery!

New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
happyhippy

Post by happyhippy »

Evening all.

My order is in for the diamond black Grandland X 1.2T Elite Nav, got a call from the dealers today saying they should know the reg number Monday so everything should be done and dusted in a week or two.

This is the first new car I have bought in my (many) years so a bit excited.

Got the Winter pack with heated seats throughout and the dealer said they would upgrade the stereo to the 8 speaker setup (I think thats what they said). Been watching videos and reading about the car and people on the whole seem happy. One thing I am wondering about is whether or not I get the 360 camera in this one or not (should of asked I guess but its not a deal breaker anyway).

This could be the longest 2 weeks of my life!

Vainona70

Post by Vainona70 »

Only 2 weeks. Just enough time to download the user manual & read up about it. Hope you enjoy the new car & post your experiences. My factory order is a different matter, dealer initially said 2 months while their order system is now saying 4 months....
Grandland X 1.2T 8 speed Auto Tech Line Nav (All Road pack, Park & Go pack 2 and Emergency Spare wheel)
Deleted User 265

Post by Deleted User 265 »

Good choice... and you won't regret the winter pack at all... the heated seats are great for your back any time of the year..super cozy!

Happy motoring!
happyhippy

Post by happyhippy »

Cheers for the welcome - double checked, does have the upgraded stereo so that will please the kids with Queen blaring out of it :)
Hopefully signing the finance side tomorrow and they are hoping to have me in the car by the weekend......hopefully that happens!
Deleted User 265

Post by Deleted User 265 »

Look forward to a bit of a family singalong to Bohemian Rhapsody then :lol:

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post