Collecting today

New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
Deleted User 549

Post by Deleted User 549 »

Hi all, Gary here, previously on Corsa d, Corsa e and Astra k forums. Collecting my new 1.2T Sport Nav today and really looking forward to it.

17D14ADC-EB0D-4375-95C5-5D8492396E1F.jpeg

Iannocenti

Post by Iannocenti »

Fantastic!
Hope all goes well.
Would be interested in your first thoughts....first drive etc :-)

Ian
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Hey Gary - nice look! Panoramic sunroof? Did you get wireless charging in the deal?
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
Deleted User 549

Post by Deleted User 549 »

To be honest, the different seating position and overall ride is taking a bit of getting used to (but I have only done 50 miles so far lol), but I am loving the Grandland. The 1.2 is surprisingly punchy for the size of car and its the first triple I have had with more than two wheels lol.

I didn’t go for the sunroof or wireless charger, I went into the dealers on 25th Feb and went through the dealers group stock throughout the country for any available Sport Nav 1.2T. The dealer then showed me what they had allocated that was at the end of build, this one was in quality control and had the heated seats and steering wheel and chrome roof rails, so I ordered it, 4 weeks later I picked it up. If I like it as much as I think I am going to then I will change it in 3 years time for a factory ordered one.

3C45A32B-172D-4EA5-8CFF-93D39C05233B.jpeg

edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Sweet - I love the roof rails, I wanted them but with the panoramic roof wasnt able to. I saw another car with them on and still wish Id made the choice you had. I dont really value the panoramic roof that much....after a year its lost its appeal and my passengers normally mona they cant see their phones or tablets as its too bright....
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post