New Owner

New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Hi to all New Member . I’ve Just took delivery of a new Grandland X Elite Nav and only thing I can’t work out is auto stop .Traveled 250 mls so battery should be fully charged .Shows Eco activated take foot of clutch Engine still runs Touch brake and release still engine runs .Tried different procedures.Still engine runs .Only thing iv noticed is when engine is of and sitting with radio on after a few minutes it shuts down so goes into eco mode so I’m thinking now car dose not have auto stop because on all my other Vauxhall’s on the Rev counter clock it had the sign Auto stop Any help on this issue would be great
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step

AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Hi Lock-N. dont worry too much about the stop start not working, ive had my Grandland X for just over 12 months and my stop start hasnt worked more than 8 times. My radio too switches off several minutes after switching the engine off, which can be quite annoying when waiting in the car.....you end up sitting in silence. There is a button lower down on the dash board near to the gear lever where you can switch the stop start off and on. Also you may get a flashing light on the rev counter that flashes for around 5 seconds advising you stop start is not working. I am in conversations with Vauxhall at the moment trying to sort out why the stop start does not work. I will keep everybody updated.
Grandland Sport Nav, diesel auto. Black.....march 2018

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post