New Grandland

New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
KBSH81

Post by KBSH81 »

Evening All just thought I'd say hello.

Got a call today to say my Grandland X Elite 2 litre should be arriving next week. Only taken 6 months and a few spec changes.

Looking forward to towing our caravan with it. Does anyone else tow a caravan with a 2 litre Grandland X?

Dag Hammar

Post by Dag Hammar »

A 2 litre Grandland X. ? ? ?
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Dag Hammar wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:08 pm A 2 litre Grandland X. ? ? ?
There was a 2.0 Diesel but it was discontinued and replaced with a 1.5 diesel.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Dag Hammar

Post by Dag Hammar »

“There was a 2.0 Diesel but it was discontinued and replaced with a 1.5 diesel”.

Ah, thank you for clearing that up. Prompted by your reply I did a quick search on Autotrader and sure enough there they are !
One dealer is advertising a few new ones with auto gearbox. I wonder how long ago they were manufactured ?
KBSH81

Post by KBSH81 »

The 2 litre was only available on the Ultimate but then they introduced it in Jan 2019 on Elite spec although they have since I believe stopped production as it didnt prove too popular and the Hybrid was being launched. All the autos have an 8 speed automatic. I've seen a few comments from one member who has one and they use it on their caravan so fingers crossed itll all be good.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post