Vauxhall reversing camera

New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
AMS

Post by AMS »

Having just bought a Grandland X SRi Nav I would love to have a reversing camera but the genuine Vauxhall one is £399 plus fitting . Does anyone know if there is a cheaper way of getting this thanks for looking I look forward to your help .

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi It cost me more than this to get mine fitted aftermarket to work with the Nav screen so this is pretty cheap. I would double check whether the £399 plus fitting includes it working on the Nav screen rather than another screen being added as this is an option Vauxhall does aswell.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
AMS

Post by AMS »

Just an update from my local Vauxhall dealer who are very good to tell me one can not be fitted to my car 🥺🥺🥺.
Not to be put off I’ll keep looking . Thanks for your comments anyway.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

A reversing camera can be fitted to any Grandland that has a Sat Nav to work with the Nav screeen. If it doesnt have the Nav screen then another smaller screen is installed that sits on the dashboard drivers side corner. I got mine done by the independant dealership I bought mine off and they had to get a company to come and do it but it did cost more than quoted to you.

I have just looked on Ebay by typing in reversing camera Grandland and this came up.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Gra ... SwLjNesqLK
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
AMS

Post by AMS »

Many thanks for your reply ,I’ll have a look at the link you provided
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

No Problem. Its worth a look for sure
Dsrogan

Post by Dsrogan »

I paid 399 plus 199 fitting to a 3rd party www.carcommunications.co.uk these are the people vx dealers use. Works with nav screen, grid line work and move, although told don't move on maual gearbox. Works fantastic. I will say, during very hot weather camera failed to work a few times. Once on road a while started to work
Grandland Elite nav 1.2 auto in Topaz blue with 3rd party reversing camera MY 2018.5
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

How did you get on?
AMS

Post by AMS »

Many thanks to everyone that replied . I think I’m going with Car communications so fingers crossed and I’ll get back to let you know how it went.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Good luck its makes such a difference and I thinks is worth the money.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post