New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
shellgasman

Post by shellgasman »

Hi All,
I'm a new member to the forum, I've had my Sports Nav for just on 2 years now. Pleased with it but having similar problems with the stop start as other people have posted on here.
The other problem I seem to be having is with updating the sat nav. Vauxhall, on their My Vauxhall site say there an update to live navigation etc, has anyone got this?
I can't seem to get it, my local agent tell me there's no more updates, so I've been onto Vauxhall and am currently waiting for them to get back to me.
Anyone got any advice?

edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Welcome on board! I use Waze now rather than the stock nav via Android Auto.
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
Moss5

Post by Moss5 »

https://www.vauxhall.co.uk/owners/infor ... and-x.html
Select your model year and allow 3-hours out of your day.
2020 Hybrid 4
Dsrogan

Post by Dsrogan »

Sat nav updates.
Myvauxhall offers version 15 (q3/2019. Which is 12 months out of date. Peugeot website used to offer more up to date map but they stopped that in march 2020.
Check out the grandland owners forum on facebook. There are hundreds of posts on this subject. I have posted links to tomtom which are version 18 (q2/2020. Version 19 is due anytime now.
Peugeot also used to offer firmware updates latest version was 21-0825-12 dated around feb 2020. This is also no longer available from them. I have also posted links to that update.
To update your maps. Download the file, unzip using WINRARnot winzip(doesnt work) transfer to a 32Gb usb stick. Inseet in car, start engine (do not switch off until completed) will take around 45 minutes(can be done while driving, but do not interupt)
Mesage me if you have questions or problems. I will try to help
Grandland Elite nav 1.2 auto in Topaz blue with 3rd party reversing camera MY 2018.5