New Member from NL

New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
P8r

Post by P8r »

Hello from the Netherlands :D

I am currently driving a Grandland X Ultimate Diamond Black from March 2018 and a Corsa-E GS-line Orange Fuzz from September 2020. Previous cars were an Astra 1.3CDTI Sports Tourer Cosmo and an Insignia 2.0CDT Sports Tourer Cosmo

Opel Grandland X Ultimate March 2018
Opel Corsa-E GS line September 2020

luders

Post by luders »

welcome to the forum p8r :D
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

HI and Welcome to the forum.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Coatgallou

Post by Coatgallou »

Welcome to the forum.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Does you Ultimate version have the speaker in the centre of the dashboard with the Subwoofer?
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
P8r

Post by P8r »

GRANDLANDX68 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:07 pm Does you Ultimate version have the speaker in the centre of the dashboard with the Subwoofer?
Yes, I have the Denon premium Sound system with the center speaker and the subwoofer.

I tried to compare the Grandland trims in The Netherlands and the UK, bit it is quite confusing. We had the Grandland X Online,120 years, Business, Business Executive, Innovation and the Ultimate trims in NL. It looks like the Ultimate trim is most comparable with the Ultimate NAV HYBRID4 trim (but without it being a hybrid ;) and without the leather seats ).

The Ultimate does not have the leather seating, panoramic roof, adaptive cruise control or the 19 inch wheels as standard. It does have the LED AFL headlights, AGR seats, rear & front seat & steering wheel heating and heated front window, Electric trunk as standard.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

P8r wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:55 pm
GRANDLANDX68 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:07 pm Does you Ultimate version have the speaker in the centre of the dashboard with the Subwoofer?
Yes, I have the Denon premium Sound system with the center speaker and the subwoofer.

I tried to compare the Grandland trims in The Netherlands and the UK, bit it is quite confusing. We had the Grandland X Online,120 years, Business, Business Executive, Innovation and the Ultimate trims in NL. It looks like the Ultimate trim is most comparable with the Ultimate NAV HYBRID4 trim (but without it being a hybrid ;) and without the leather seats ).

The Ultimate does not have the leather seating, panoramic roof, adaptive cruise control or the 19 inch wheels as standard. It does have the LED AFL headlights, AGR seats, rear & front seat & steering wheel heating and heated front window, Electric trunk as standard.

Thanks for the reply. Is the Denon Sound system any good?
I have the Elite Nav with the Grip control, leather seating, panoramic roof, adaptive cruise control, Front Heated seats and steering wheel.
How are you finding the AFL headlights?

The trim levels seems to be very different country to the country with Vauxhall some countries seem to get better specs than others.
P8r

Post by P8r »

GRANDLANDX68 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:21 am Thanks for the reply. Is the Denon Sound system any good?
I have the Elite Nav with the Grip control, leather seating, panoramic roof, adaptive cruise control, Front Heated seats and steering wheel.
How are you finding the AFL headlights?

The trim levels seems to be very different country to the country with Vauxhall some countries seem to get better specs than others.
I am verry happy with the Denon Sound System. I once had a Grandland for a test drive with the normal speakers and music sounded flat and without bass. The Denon sound is more clear. Definitely worth its money in my opinion.

I don't know how the current ECO LED headlights in the Grandland are, but the AFL do work very good especially on non illuminated roads. When i bought the Grandland, the only other option were the halogen headlights. The headlights change depending on your speed (and thus on type of road you are driving) and turn in the corners (and have the cornering LEDS extra). However, the Corsa has the Matrix LED headlights and those are even better. I was very surprised how good they are with only 4 extra matrix leds per headlight.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

👍