New owner from West Midlands

New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
Steve-B

Post by Steve-B »

Hey all,

Thank you for having me. I’m soon to be the proud owner of a brand new Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2T in my personal favourite colour, Dark Ruby Red.

How soon is the big question, unfortunately my date slipped back from build date of 23/12/20 & delivery date of WK 1 21 to currently “Build Date Unknown” & “Delivery Date Unknown” as the dealer computer says. Covid is likely the culprit and I can sympathise and sit on my hands and wait, let’s see what happens :D

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi Steve-B and Welcome to the Forum . I have the 1.2 Manual Elite Nav version In Moonstone Grey and it has everything you need best option to get.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Coatgallou

Post by Coatgallou »

Welcome to the forum.
Del1407

Post by Del1407 »

Steve-B wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:10 am Hey all,

Thank you for having me. I’m soon to be the proud owner of a brand new Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2T in my personal favourite colour, Dark Ruby Red.

How soon is the big question, unfortunately my date slipped back from build date of 23/12/20 & delivery date of WK 1 21 to currently “Build Date Unknown” & “Delivery Date Unknown” as the dealer computer says. Covid is likely the culprit and I can sympathise and sit on my hands and wait, let’s see what happens :D
Hi Steve,

In a similar situation to you - we ordered a 1.5 Diesel Elite Nav Premium Auto in Pearl White on 29/8/20 with an initial delivery date of mid - Feb 21. The order was then switched over by Vauxhall to reflect the 2021 model year line up which changed our order to the Ultimate model as the Elite Nav Premium has been upgraded for 2021 Model year. After a lot of chasing up we had an update from Vauxhall customer care informing us that the car was now scheduled for Build w/c 15/2/21 but unclear as to delivery date.

The main reason for delay as I understand it was the model year switch which has meant existing orders have been manually amended to reflect specification changes which has taken a while.

Hopefully things start to move fairly quickly from this point..

Del

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post