Grandland x elite nav Oct 2020 reg

New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
John Ridgard

Post by John Ridgard »

Has anyone come across the screen message ‘Module Loading ‘ on the infotainment screen, whilst accessing radio or nav or any of the other buttons along that line. Sometimes it is not going straight into the button pressed ie nav until its gone through loading. Vauxhall technician says it’s normal?

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi John Ridgard and Welcome to the forum.

I have a 2018 plate (68) if when I start the car and change from the audio screen to the Sat Nav it sometimes says its loading but other than this I have not experienced it in any other circumstances. Does it do it every time ?
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
John Ridgard

Post by John Ridgard »

Thanks for the reply, seems like it is a usual happening, only had the car since end of January and didn’t do it initially, thought it might be due to covid inactivity, but not sure about that, think it’s more prevalent when pushing buttons as soon as car is started, rather than waiting awhile before trying buttons, I’m thinking it’s nothing serious and maybe a quirky thing to get used to.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

no problem sounds like the same that happens in my car as soon as its started.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post