GRANDLAND X RECALL BEFORE CAR COLLECTED

New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
Yvette Tyler

Post by Yvette Tyler »

Hi newbie here,
GRANDLAND X ELITE Ordered in March 2021. Keep being put off, now being told there is a recall on this 21plate car. Not yet registered, or fitted with simple strap. This being ordered through Mobility Scheme.
No proposed date, continued "not ready yet". I also understand another 3 vehicles in same position at the dealership.
Anyone had same problem or know who to (what position) speak to?

Beanie

Post by Beanie »

Do the dealers actually have your car yet?
The reason I ask is that the shortage of computer chips have caused delays in delivery for a number of manufacturers, is Vauxhall one? It may not be a recall, but rather they can't supply it and are fobbing you off/hoping you don't take your business elsewhere.
1.2 SE ,8 speed auto, 2019, metallic Ruby red.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi Yvette Tyler and welcome to the Forum.

I would try speaking to the sales manager at your dealership if no luck with them try getting in touch with Vauxhall head office they maybe able to help or get more information for you.
The last resort would be the CEO at Vauxhall.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Yvette Tyler

Post by Yvette Tyler »

Thank you for swift response. After waiting weeks, I had spoken to sales Manager after posting in here. By the end of the afternoon I was informed car would be ready to collect on Friday afternoon.
Thank you.
Yvette Tyler

Post by Yvette Tyler »

Beanie, they did have the car at the dealership & had sat in it! It had been moved up from Bristol street motors.
Now resolved as at yesterday afternoon.
Thank you for reply.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Yvette Tyler wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:47 pm Thank you for swift response. After waiting weeks, I had spoken to sales Manager after posting in here. By the end of the afternoon I was informed car would be ready to collect on Friday afternoon.
Thank you.
Great news. Hope you enjoy your new car.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Coatgallou

Post by Coatgallou »

Welcome to the forum,
Enjoy your Grandland.
👍
Beanie

Post by Beanie »

Excellent result. I don't suppose they told you what the recall was?
1.2 SE ,8 speed auto, 2019, metallic Ruby red.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post