Wing Mirrors

New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
knackeredsailor

Post by knackeredsailor »

Hi, I have just registered in the hope of finding the answer to my problem.
I have to replace the drivers wing mirror, search the web for about an hours with no luck.
Can anybody help?

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi knackeredsailor and Welcome to the Forum.

Have you tried calling your local dealership as they may give you the part number which you could search on Ebay to get cheaper?
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
knackeredsailor

Post by knackeredsailor »

Purchased one on EBay for £120, as new, free delivery.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

👍🏻
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Billmccan

Post by Billmccan »

I had mine my motor replaced under warranty the part number is 93480655 and the cost on eBay is a bargain as the price is £191 +vat
terryshroff

Post by terryshroff »

Hi there, don’t know if anyone can help, looking to replace the near side wing mirror, after a ting mishap with parked car, the glass is still intact but the upper part of the mirror cover and the lower part of the mirror body is damaged, do you know if these parts are available to buy, or do you buy the complete mirror assembly, the unit is electric adjustable and heated but not automatic folding.
Thanks in advance.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

terryshroff wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:30 pm Hi there, don’t know if anyone can help, looking to replace the near side wing mirror, after a ting mishap with parked car, the glass is still intact but the upper part of the mirror cover and the lower part of the mirror body is damaged, do you know if these parts are available to buy, or do you buy the complete mirror assembly, the unit is electric adjustable and heated but not automatic folding.
Thanks in advance.
Hi terryshroff and Welcome to the Forum

I think you will have to buy a complete mirror. You might be better looking on Ebay to see if you can get a used one or brand new cheaper than the dealerships.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post