Welcome! Introduce yourself here!

New to the Vauxhall Grandland Forums? Introduce yourself here
DB64

Post by DB64 »

Hi
I’m Dave, I bought my a 69 reg grandland last Monday, filled up with petrol to the brim, done about 60 mile running about so decided to top it up, brimed it again but petrol never registered on petrol gauge, took car back to drive Vauxhall who said after all the checks I it’s correct and I should let it run down more before filling it up again, has this happened to anybody else, think there might be fobbing me off

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

HI DB64 and Welcome to the forum. It sounds like the gauge could be stuck. I would keep an eye on it and see after a few more miles if it changes if not go back to the dealership as the car will be still under warranty and its not normal for this to happen.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Rond19

Post by Rond19 »

Hi Rond19 here. I live in Perthshire and bought a 2020 Grandland X Hybrid4 in April. It was operating we until it went in for warranty upgrades. Since the upgrades car had been back in garage for 2 weeks and as cruise control not working and trying to get back into electric mode get error message "electric mode not available. Ambient conditions " . Got car back supposedly fixed. Cruise control ok but still same problem with electric mode. Also now after charging has dropped from 31 to 23 to 21 now 19.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Rond19 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:05 pm Hi Rond19 here. I live in Perthshire and bought a 2020 Grandland X Hybrid4 in April. It was operating we until it went in for warranty upgrades. Since the upgrades car had been back in garage for 2 weeks and as cruise control not working and trying to get back into electric mode get error message "electric mode not available. Ambient conditions " . Got car back supposedly fixed. Cruise control ok but still same problem with electric mode. Also now after charging has dropped from 31 to 23 to 21 now 19.
Hi Rond19 and Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with your Grandland. Have you contacted Vauxhall customer care if your not having much luck with your dealership?
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Rond19

Post by Rond19 »

Hi and thanks for your reply. Service department have said they are in contact with vauxhall technical and waiting reply. Not sure what else to do but wait and see.
huffy

Post by huffy »

Hi, I have a Hybrid 4, had it a few months.
When the weather was warm I could get a fully charged, reported range of 38 miles and with careful driving got over 40 miles on a full charge.
Now the weather has cooled down the fully charged range has dropped a lot, this morning to 18 miles, I'm in Essex so I expect it is even colder where you are.
It would appear that the Plug in Hybrids really don't like the cold weather!
Grandland X Hybrid 4
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Rond19 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:27 pm Hi and thanks for your reply. Service department have said they are in contact with vauxhall technical and waiting reply. Not sure what else to do but wait and see.
👍🏻
Marasac

Post by Marasac »

Hi , my name is marasac i m a new owner of Granlander x 1.2 nav sport turbo, glad to meet you
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi Marasac and Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find any help or information you may need.
Cargo42

Post by Cargo42 »

Hi Marasac, Cargo42 here, welcome to the forum. As already mentioned, you’ll find most if not all the information regarding the GLX. I have had my Jan/2019 1.2 Elite Auto in Grey for just over a year and enjoying the experience. Had one or two niggles but nothing serious. Have travelled in U.K. and France and it has performed well, easy drive and comfortable. The only issue I had was the non existent spare which I sorted by buying a full size alloy off Ebay and having a new tyre fitted plus Jack of course. Understand that there is a new model due in March 22, it’ll be interesting to see the updates etc.

Safe travels and enjoy the ride.