Satnav

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Atariman

Post by Atariman »

Version 13.0.0 are available now on Peugeots website, installed the new maps last week. they seem to take longer and longer each time.
Grandland X Ultimate 1.2 White

Deleted User 549

Post by Deleted User 549 »

Checked mine at the weekend, version 10 installed on a 19.5my. Downloaded version 13 from pug, unzipping with Winzip gives a corrupt file, used Winrar and worked ok. Took 53 minutes of engine idling to update the Nav, good job I’m not a hardcore environmentalist lol.
petepike

Post by petepike »

Hi,
Has anyone updated the firmware on the Navi 5.0 Intellilink system to the latest version from the Peugeot website (not the maps, the actual firmware)?

When I go to the Peugeot website and put my Vauxhall VIN no. in, it says an update is available, and that version 21.07.67.32_NAC-r0 is the latest.
I’ve done the map update (version 14.0.0), which I downloaded from the Vauxhall link, but have read that the firmware has to come from the Peugeot site as Vauxhall don’t supply it. Is this right, or do I just have to wait for it to become available on the Vauxhall pages?

Anyone updated to this latest version yet, or done updates in the past using the Peugeot site downloads? Any problems, issues, different logos, equipment showing faults/not working, etc. after updating?

I know it’s all the PSA group now, and apparently the same system, but I guess I’m just a little hesitant to put something downloaded from the Peugeot website onto my Vauxhall.

Thanks all! 😃
Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2T - MY19 - 8 speed Auto - Topaz Blue - Optional Extras:- Black Roof & Mirrors - Dark Tinted Rear Windows - Park & Go Pack 2 (Advanced Park Assist with rear camera) - Keyless Start & Entry/Exit - Powered Tailgate
MaccAferri

Post by MaccAferri »

I did not try to upgrade the Firmware, but today I spent 45 minut updating Maps. What was interesting was that in the begining I saw Info " No data on pendrive", but suddenly "there are new maps, Press... to install" popped up.
So after 45 minutes the system restarted and then a new info appeared:
"Maps are not compatible with systtem software".

Now I am not sure how will it work.
My current map version is 14.0.0
Opel Grandland X Ultimate, White Pearl, 1.2 130 kM, AT8, IntelliGrip
Nickodemus

Post by Nickodemus »

Hi everybody
I have a Grandland X and have just tried to update the maps but I'm not having much success - I use a Mac so this may be where the problem lies - however I have downloaded the file and double clicked on it after it was fully downloaded which expands the Tar file and then added it to a usb ( 64gb ) in Exfat format and also Fat32 but on both attempts the infotainment system stated either the usb can not be read or no media present on usb - one of my questions is do I have to expand all the sub files so there are no folders and my other which if true I can not get my head around as the file would be the same data - do I have to use a windows platform
any other work arounds would be great appreciated
thanks in advance
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Crossland X and Grandland X Download Process
Please note that this file is between 8–16 GB and will require an excellent internet connection and a FAT 32/ MBR formatted USB drive with a capacity of 16 GB or more.

How to download:

Plug an empty USB stick with at least 8GB memory into your computer
Format with “FAT-32 Filesystem”
Start the Download Process by clicking on the Download button below
Save the Map-update file from the server on your Computer
Unzip the downloaded file to your prepared USB stick using WinZip (what we recommend)
- Route: WinZip -> Settings -> WinZip Option -> expanded
- Make sure, the Option “Conversion LF to CR/LF at TAR Archive” is NOT selected on WinZip before starting the Unzip process
Then plug the USB stick into the USB port of your vehicle. If you own a Crossland X the USB port is located in the centre console. If you own a Grandland X the USB port is located in the centre console.

Crossland X and Grandland X Upload Process
When your download has been completed, unzip the contents of the file within the USB as the SAT NAV system doesn’t support files that are compressed.

A few things to remember:

Keep your engine running for the duration of the update
Do not remove the USB stick until the update is complete
Plug the USB stick into the USB port of your vehicle. If you own a Crossland X the USB port is located in the centre console. If you own a Grandland X the USB port is located in the centre console.
Select the navigation function
Click “Yes” to start updating the map
Select the map update and click “Install”
Click “Yes” to update your map
Click “Yes” to finalise the map update
Once the update is complete the system will reboot
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Ian T

Post by Ian T »

Woo Hoo after many months of trying to update the sat nav maps success. I used WINRAR instead of WINZIP to extract the file so thank you to whoever it was that suggested it. After inserting the USB into the car it initially said no data then after a couple of seconds started the update process the total time in the car was about 40 minutes to complete the task.