Front and Rear view camera retrofit

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
ianwat23

Post by ianwat23 »

I’m trying to get the information for doing a rear and front view camera retrofit. I can get both cameras and their mounts online but I need the part numbers and locations for all modules and connector plugs that connect to the navi screen.
Does anybody have a full kit for sale or knows of someone who is breaking a grandland with these features installed from the factory??
I’m a fully trained auto electrician and mechanic so I know my way around cars and what is needed to install the systems I would like to have.
Any prices would be good or even if you can give me a number for somebody I get in touch with to arrange buying off them.
Cheers in advance

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi ianwat23

I am currently in talks with Vauxhall about a part that fits the Peugeot 3008/5008 and Citroen C5 Crossover for the rear view camera which would connect to the Nav screen and is a genuine part. Will keep you updated as soon as I get a response.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
ianwat23

Post by ianwat23 »

Cheers for the reply. Hopefully your dealers are better than mine. The dealers near me don’t want to know if it didn’t come fitted to my car and won’t help me look for the items I need.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

👍🏼
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
brucey

Post by brucey »

Any progress on this - I assume not?
-
Grandland Ultimate Nav 2020 Hybrid 4 :x
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

I received a response today to say that they cant say 100% if the parts will work due to it never being tried before therefore they would not recommend it. I am going to carry on researching and if it can be done will update on here.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

ianwat23 wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:50 am I’m trying to get the information for doing a rear and front view camera retrofit. I can get both cameras and their mounts online but I need the part numbers and locations for all modules and connector plugs that connect to the navi screen.
Does anybody have a full kit for sale or knows of someone who is breaking a grandland with these features installed from the factory??
I’m a fully trained auto electrician and mechanic so I know my way around cars and what is needed to install the systems I would like to have.
Any prices would be good or even if you can give me a number for somebody I get in touch with to arrange buying off them.
Cheers in advance
Did you have any luck fitting a reversing camera in the end?
ianwat23

Post by ianwat23 »

Not yet. I’m still trying to find the wiring schematic for the whole car so I can trace back the wiring needed to power the cameras.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Ok
Macca

Post by Macca »

Maybe this guy could help?
http://vxmods.co.uk/

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post