New Tyres

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

My car has just done 36,000 miles and this the second complete tyre change. I used to have Bridgestone o n them but I changed to Continental Eco Contact 6. On the 19inch alloys. With a discount at Kwik Fit all 4 came in at roughly £570.

Night and day difference. Very little road noise and seriously improved handling nearly eliminating the skittish back end. Well impressed by them and the car just feels so much more comfortable.

Mark
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Thanks for the tyre update. It sounds like you got a not too bad price for 19" wheels aswell.
Is there a reason you changed to those tyres?
Good to hear they are a massive improvement on your previous ones.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

Did a bit of research and with rated A for fuel economy and wet weather performance added to the low noise rating, it seemed the better choice. I think the wet weather performance actually shows in the dry as well, as some corners I would know the Bridgestone would struggle and these do not.

In the end they really stick to the road.
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Mark.C wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:03 pm Did a bit of research and with rated A for fuel economy and wet weather performance added to the low noise rating, it seemed the better choice. I think the wet weather performance actually shows in the dry as well, as some corners I would know the Bridgestone would struggle and these do not.

In the end they really stick to the road.
Ok Thanks 👍🏻.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post