New owner, couple of questions

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Blinky2134

Post by Blinky2134 »

Hi,

Just got my 22 plate Grandland 1.6 hybrid GS Line auto today, liking it so far :-) I'm finding the manual pretty terrible to understand so thought I would ask a couple of questions...

I can see 3 cameras, one on the wing mirrors and one on the boot (I think the wing mirrors have cameras!), when do I see a 189 degree image? When reversing, I only seem to see the rear of the car....
It also has proximity sensors on it, tonight when maneuvering it closer to the garage so I could plug it in, it seemed to flash yellow indicating I was getting close, does it not have an audio, beep alert thing?
Last one for now! Charging, do I need to switch off the charger in the garage before I disconnect? Is it not possible to remove the socket whilst it has power?

Baronoli

Post by Baronoli »

There should be a front and back camera, then using the both it simulates the top down view - if you don't see a top down view when reversing, then it may be missing :(

It also does have the beepy thing, check in the settings it is turned on and the button on the dash is on!

You can disconnect whilst it has power :)
Old Grandland (Sold 'Nov 22):
Elite Nav 1.2 Ameythyst Purple

New Grandland
Ultimate PHEV - Cobalt Blue
Blinky2134

Post by Blinky2134 »

First mystery solved, its not got cameras on the wing mirrors, it little puddle lights. Can you tell me how to disconnect when it's got power? The manual doesn't say, or bot that I can find! And I have looked and can't find a menu option for the beeper, but there are so many options I may be missing it!
Blinky2134

Post by Blinky2134 »

Figured it out, unlock the car then you can unlock the charger

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post