Vauxhall grandland x sat nav

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Ste-kelly2010

Post by Ste-kelly2010 »

Hi, please see image attached.

Has anyone experienced this? The sat nav keeps directing me to the nearest vauxhall garage and I'm unable to turn it off?

20231208_121022.jpg

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Ste-kelly2010 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:23 am Hi, please see image attached.

Has anyone experienced this? The sat nav keeps directing me to the nearest vauxhall garage and I'm unable to turn it off?
This sometimes indicates there is a fault with the car.
Have you checked to see if all lights are working ? As this has shown on Nav screen before for some members.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
pd2023x

Post by pd2023x »

Look at the drivers display (speedometer display) to the right of this (right of steering wheel) there is a spanner light that may be lit up when this happens.

It would do it intermittently with mine just after I bought it and it was a faulty set of headlights that needed replacing. It's basically telling you that you need to drive to the nearest Vauxhall approved garage to get it looked at. It might not happen all the time but whenever I got the spanner light up, that's when the car SatNav would direct me to the garage.
PeteW

Post by PeteW »

Or just take it to a side garage. Not always the cheapest option going to the main dealer if it’s not in warranty anymore.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post