Now winter has arrived.

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

As we now are facing winter for the first time with our Grandland I thought maybe a wee topic on how they perform.

The past few mornings i have left it out the garage and had to use the heated windscreen, how have I lived without it. But i notice their must be a built in delay as the drivers side is about 30 secs slower than the passenger side in defrosting.

Mark
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)

mcvpjd3

Post by mcvpjd3 »

That's funny - Mine is the opposite. I can see a distinct straight line down the middle, but the driver side seems slightly quicker than passenger side.
Grandland X Elite Nav - 2018
Incontinent Lemur

Post by Incontinent Lemur »

mcvpjd3 wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:41 am That's funny - Mine is the opposite. I can see a distinct straight line down the middle, but the driver side seems slightly quicker than passenger side.
It's not really noticeable I don't think but I think ever so slightly the driver's side for me is probably the side which defrosts quicker.
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

After the thermometer registered -7 on the dash (yes I live oop Norf) my stop-start automatically switched off and the light illuminated to tell me it had been disabled. Wouldnt restart till it warmed up later in the day, said below optimal temperature was the reason. Surprised at that mind you but hey.
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red