She's on her way.

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Deleted User 409

Post by Deleted User 409 »

Had a call from the dealer this morning as he'd checked the status of the order. Seems it's at Zeebrugge and should arrive some time next week. Then they've got to do their checks, fit mudflaps and I'm having the dash cam wired in. I've already removed the personal plate off the Mokka X and got all the paperwork sorted so it can be put straight on the GX.

edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Woo hoo! What have you ordered?
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
bobthebob

Post by bobthebob »

Mine too..
I am pleased to be able to report that your new vehicle has now left the plant for Zeebrugge and that the estimated delivery date to the dealership remains unchanged at week commencing 11 February 2019.
I will continue to follow this as before and will provide you with our further update no later than Wednesday 6 February.
Yours sincerely
Justin Woodcraft
Executive Support Manager
On behalf of: Operations ECCC – Opel, Vauxhall
Vauxhall Motors Limited European Customer Care Centre (ECCC) Chalton House
Luton Road Luton England LU4 9TT
Buggy1967

Post by Buggy1967 »

I pick mine up at 12.00pm on Mondya 4th Feb. Can't wait.
Vainona70

Post by Vainona70 »

Just heard this morning that my new Grandland will be arriving at the dealer on Monday. Pick up Thursday, all being well.

Tech Line Nav, 1.2T Auto, Topaz Blue, All road pack, Park & go pack 2 with Space saver spare wheel.
Grandland X 1.2T 8 speed Auto Tech Line Nav (All Road pack, Park & Go pack 2 and Emergency Spare wheel)
Deleted User 409

Order is for 1.2 automatic, Dark Ruby Red, Elite Nav, LED AFL's, tinted rear windows, spare wheel, 360 camera, power tailgate/keyless entry. Also having mud flaps fitted and getting them to wire in dash cam. Once I've got it I will be arranging for a hoist fitted for my wife's mobility scooter.
bobthebob

Post by bobthebob »

You Guys got them yet?
Deleted User 409

Still waiting. Last I heard from the dealer earlier this week was it's in the country and awaiting delivery to them. Fingers crossed let's hope for sometime next week.
bobthebob

Post by bobthebob »

Same here Ken, got a call yesterday to say it was in Purfleet waiting delivery next week, mine's a Sport Nav Auto and has to come to dealers in West Cornwall, where's yours bound? Interesting to see the spec after complaining bitterly to the CEO about the changes....cheers Bobby...
Deleted User 409

Bobby, I spoke to the dealer late yesterday. Should have arrived on Thursday from Purfleet but it's now expected Monday 11th. Has to get to Aldershot Hants. Cheers, Ken.