She's on her way.

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Deleted User 409

Post by Deleted User 409 »

Well after the wait I had a call from the dealer late afternoon to say it's finally arrived. Looking at sometime this Friday to collect. They have to order in the Grandland X mudflaps as not in parts.

Deleted User 409

So had a call this afternoon from the dealer to arrange pick up tomorrow at 12:00. Even the sun is going is to shine tomorrow.
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Great news! Enjoy the drive!
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
Deleted User 409

So I've had the Grandland X Elite nav for 24 hours now. Picked up yesterday afternoon and was able to appreciate the large panoramic roof with the beautiful weather. Only done about 40 miles as getting used to having an automatic for the first time. It's amazing the power from that 1.2T engine and the 8 speed auto seems very smooth. Getting my head around the systems and audio settings which are so different than on the Mokka's. 360 degree camera very useful for parking and reversing and is a great help getting in and out of the garage with the larger car. I've done a fill up to keep and eye on fuel consumption. Power tailgate works well as does the keyless entry. I've got a couple of RFID cases for extra security and they seem to work well. Gave one to the wife to keep spare in her handbag. At least the arm rest is a more sensible position and adjustable, unlike the one in the Mokka which I never used. Next task is on Thursday having a hoist installed for the wife's mobility scooter. I did take a couple of photos at the dealers but not sure how to up load to the forum. Would be grateful for advice.
So that's it for the moment and so far very happy with the car. Time will tell.
Vainona70

Post by Vainona70 »

Glad to hear that you are very happy with your new car. I've had my Tech Line with same engine & gearbox for 10 days now & loving it. Brim to brim mpg calculation over first 300 miles was 37.8. I expect to use more of the performance once run in, however hoping the engine will loosen up with more miles. Enjoyed getting to know the car better yesterday with it's first hand wash.
Grandland X 1.2T 8 speed Auto Tech Line Nav (All Road pack, Park & Go pack 2 and Emergency Spare wheel)
Vainona70

Post by Vainona70 »

Forgot to say, that I'm only just tall enough to reach the whole roof with the wash mitt!!
Grandland X 1.2T 8 speed Auto Tech Line Nav (All Road pack, Park & Go pack 2 and Emergency Spare wheel)
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Vainona70 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:29 pm Brim to brim mpg calculation over first 300 miles was 37.8. I expect to use more of the performance once run in, however hoping the engine will loosen up with more miles.
37.8 is about what I get now on combined driving after 13k (1.2 petrol).

What model version did you choose?
Jase
JatHome

Post by JatHome »

I have the 1.6 tdi and I get between 38 and 45 just pottering around town and taking the wife shopping and dogs out to the local park.
2018 1.6 Turbo Diesel SE in Jasper Grey
bobthebob

Post by bobthebob »

Well she's finally here Gang! Very impressed indeed, have done 400+ miles on three days and have averaged 38.6 mpg.
Received a full tank of fuel, splash guards, and Grandland x carpet mats, for having to wait so long for delivery due to shortage of Auto Boxes, well pleased! :)
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Happy travels, enjoy the torque as you pull away, a year on it still gives me a buzz!
Jase