Powered Tailgate

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Vayerr

Post by Vayerr »

Glasgowvaux wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:19 pm Recently took delivery of a 21 plate Griffin. I cannot get the powered boot to open apart from the switch beneath the registration plate.

I have tried pressing and holding the button on the key, tried waving my foot. Nothing seems to work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

A
Waving the foot is pointless. It never works anyway haha.

Try to check the settings. See below from the manual. This should help you. If your settings are all enabled and it still doesn't work I'd suggest contacting the dealer asap. Hope this helps.

Screenshot_20210527-010638_OfficeSuite.jpg

Glasgowvaux

Post by Glasgowvaux »

Thanks Vayerr,

I have looked at the settings and all appear to be set to allow the key fob opening and also foot operated. Still not working so have been in touch with the dealer. They are going to give me a call on when I can take the car into the service team. Fingers crossed its me being daft!

Apart from that I am really impressed with the car so hopefully just a teething issue.
Vayerr

Post by Vayerr »

No problem mate. Sorry that didn't sort the issue. I'm not a mechanic so this might sound a bit daft but have you tried the second key to see if that works? Maybe it's the key itself that's the problem?
nallen132

Post by nallen132 »

I quite like the pressing the black button, wave the foot and the tailgate closes and locks all the doors
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Have you tried unticking the settings turning the car off and leaving it for a while. Then going back to the car starting it and then enabling them?
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Glasgowvaux

Post by Glasgowvaux »

Vayerr - yeah tried the 2nd key but still nothing happening.

GrandlandX68 - thanks for the suggestion I tried that but still nothing.

Lets see what the dealer says. Will let you know how I get on.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

No problem👍🏻. There seems to be a reoccurring theme with options either being removed or not working at the moment. Hopefully the dealership will be able to resolve the issues.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post