electronic heating question

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
compuknight

Post by compuknight »

OK so I finally took delivery of my Grandland Tech Line Nav yesterday (26/03/19), and this morning being quite chilly I attempted to get some heat. But for some reason the heat that blew out was minimal even when on full fan and full heat.

I looked in the manual and followed what I could as the manual was written in 2017 and has so many different variations of the heating console it is nearly impossible to follow.

My previous car was a 2017 Nissan Juke and the heating system always gave a hearty blow through the vents even on low settings.

Am I doing something wrong or have I missed something? Any help or advice would be appreciated as I have poor circulation and really feel the cold.

Many thanks

Spikey

Post by Spikey »

Do you have single zone air conditioning with two rotary knobs on the control panel or dual zone climate control with three rotary knobs on the control panel?
My climate control works exactly as designed, I turn the temperature up and my Mrs turns it down. I think she may be suffering from power surges.
compuknight

Post by compuknight »

I have dual zone climate control with 3 rotary knobs but even with everything turned up to the max minimal heat comes out
Spikey

Post by Spikey »

I utilise the auto mode on my climate control, selected by pressing the central rotary switch control. This then automatically regulates the fan speed and air distribution. I do not have any problem with heat output so unless other forum members have any suggestions I fear that you may have to have a word with your local service department. Good luck.
Deleted User 549

Post by Deleted User 549 »

Have you gone into the climate control menu (press centre of left control knob) and the menu is displayed on the infotainment screen. If you are not on auto setting the the air distribution will need to be set in the menu to allow the air to the foot wells, dash vents or screen, I had similar yesterday until I found out where the mine was.
aureldelic

Post by aureldelic »

Press the left knob to get to the menu, and then under options, you can select the power from the auto settings, low, medium or high, maybe that is what's bothering you...
Opel Grandland X, Ultimate + sunroof + alarm, Topaz Blue, 1.6T petrol

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post