New Grandland X ordered.

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
penorri

Post by penorri »

Just ordered a new Grandland today and will part ex my Vauxhall Mokka for it.

Grandland X Elite Nav

1.2 Turbo, petrol Automatic.

Told it should be ready in April 2018. Most disappointed to learn that Vauxhall are NOT fitting it with the 360 degree panoramic camera!! Wont stop me buying it but why, on the largest SUV of their new fleet, they dont include what was widely advertised, the panoramic camera???

If anything changes, like they change their minds again, I will update the forum.

lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

April? That's a long wait !

Did you get any discount off the rrp?

What colour did you choose ?

I'm thinking of a red techline nav, 1.2 petrol auto but only if the price is right.
Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2 Auto-White Jade-Winter Pack 2
Baronoli

Post by Baronoli »

I ordered my Grandland X in September.

I ordered the Design Nav (which was the range topper back then). I added a few extras such as Denon sound system, ESC, Roof bars in chrome, winter pack 2 and Ameythst purple paint.

Sunday I went to my dealer to sort out the finance and was told my car was built, sitting in Sochaux as we speak. He mentioned that Vauxhall changed the spec to add Ultimate as the flagship model. Luckily they honored my build with the 360 degree camera and my car will have more features than the ultimate. Sounds stupid on Vauxhall to do this, I'd have been very annoyed if they changed this.
Old Grandland (Sold 'Nov 22):
Elite Nav 1.2 Ameythyst Purple

New Grandland
Ultimate PHEV - Cobalt Blue
Gris

Post by Gris »

What extras foes you car have overhead ultimate.?
What discount did you get .?
lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

I've changed my spec to an elite nav, 1.2 petrol, automatic. In white with winter pack 2. RRP from the Vauxhall web page is £28645. Put the details into Carwow. The best offer is from a dealer fairly close to me. They've quoted me a price of £24,599. This is a cash sale with no part x. I've got an appointment with my closest dealer on Tuesday aft to discuss the same options. Be interesting to see if they can better it.
Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2 Auto-White Jade-Winter Pack 2

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post