Clock auto adjust for +1 hr

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Deleted User 409

Post by Deleted User 409 »

Has anyone had problems with the car time automatically updating for the hour? My time was still showing 1 hour behind. I've looked at the manual and as far as I can see it's set in the menu to change. So I've now corrected it manually. Can't see why it hasn't done it.

dbuckel

Post by dbuckel »

It is in the main menu in clock settings. Find the Daylight saving option and click there.
Deleted User 409

Post by Deleted User 409 »

When I checked in menu Daylight was set to on but time had not changed. Then discovered that Synchronization with GPS (UTC) was set to on. Set this to off and problem was resolved.
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Hi, i had the exact same problem with the time. From what i can remember i went into the menu on the infotainment system, and changed the date and time settings. I found out how to do this in the manual. My vehicle was not set to automatic time update. Hope this helps, i know it can be so frustrating having the incorrect time displayed. :roll:
Grandland Sport Nav, diesel auto. Black.....march 2018
gra108

Post by gra108 »

I have the same issue for the clock -1hr. UTC Dublin, London selected, Daylight savings +1 is on , GPS(UTC) is set to off, but clock does not automatically adjust. Had to adjust time manually. HAs anybody else had this problem.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post