Dimmed Text - email address

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
ScubadaveUK

Post by ScubadaveUK »

If we can get as many people as possible to email the infotainment people maybe something will eventually get done.

Try this address infotainment.eu@opel.com
Grandland X Topaz Blue Elite Nav 1.2

JeffP

Post by JeffP »

Just sent complaint but not holding my breath
aureldelic

Post by aureldelic »

I got a reply to go through the dealer, which I already have a couple of weeks ago, but no response...
Opel Grandland X, Ultimate + sunroof + alarm, Topaz Blue, 1.6T petrol
JeffP

Post by JeffP »

Just had a response from Vauxhall/Opel, appearing to say that had no knowledge of the issue and told me to contact my dealer!
Waste of time
ScubadaveUK

Post by ScubadaveUK »

Oh well, looks like it's going to be a waste of time complaining about it. I finally got a reply and they are now telling me that they are going to do diddly squat. Look at the reply I got, apparently its a DESIGN FEATURE (who would have guessed it was planned this way …… lol) and by the way, in my email I never even mentioned a map update so why I got the answer I did astounds me

Dear

Thank you for contacting Vauxhall customer care, regarding a new map update for your Vauxhall Grandland X.

In regards to your query, please be advised that this is a design feature and no update is expected.

Whilst I appreciate that this response is not in your favour, I would like to assure you that all of comments have been noted on our systems for future reference, enabling us to review current practises in place.

I hope this information is helpful to you.
>

Kind Regards

Zoya Shah
Grandland X Topaz Blue Elite Nav 1.2
Fredave

Post by Fredave »

At least you got a reply, they haven’t replied to my email yet
1.2 Sports Nav. GrandlandX, in Dark Ruby Red.
Lock-N

Post by Lock-N »

Just sent my complaint to the address provided as me and my daughter both have the same issues can’t read display in daylight
2019.Vauxhall Grandland X Elite Nav White. 1.2 Turbo Panoramic Roof-Wind Deflectors- Mudguards-window shades-& Side Step

Now got Grandland 2022 White & Black The Facelift model GS Line Wind Deflectors Fitted Rear Sun Shades Mudguards Side Step