Roll Call folks! Who's here (and who's not!)

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
horsey1

Post by horsey1 »

I'm sure it will be worth the wait..! horsey1 (aka Angela)
Grandland X Diesel 1.6 Turbo Sport Nav Auto
Getting acquainted..!! :D !

edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Welcome on board Horsey1!
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
bigmikeyc1

Post by bigmikeyc1 »

edgejedi wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:34 pm
bigmikeyc1 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:05 am Still about from Paisley here
Hey Mikey! Did you have an Antara previously...? Thought I recognised your forum name... maybe not though although I can see a few people pondering on the Grandland at the Antara forums...
yes used to have an antara. had a major central locking fault so traded in for grandland
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

Still here and from Glasgow.
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)
scott1964

Post by scott1964 »

Scott from Scotland. Lol
Spikey

Post by Spikey »

Still keeping up to date with the forum from “Beautiful North Wales”. At least that’s the description added to number plates by our local Vx dealer.
Ayejay70

Post by Ayejay70 »

I'm still here... based in Kent, I've just finished throwing my elite nav around the mountain passes of Scotland for 2 weeks and very pleased with the way she handles (although caused a little travel sickness for my son, may be the roll of an suv style vehicle or may be my driving!!!). My car has been back to dealership 6 times so far whilst they try to fix a fault with the tailgate so getting very frustrated with it and may eventually have to demand a replacement if they don't get it fixed soon..
Grandlad

Post by Grandlad »

Here, too, though quite new to the forum. Very happy with my car to date. Went on a 600 mile round trip holiday starting with 246 miles on the clock. No probs whatever including getting bogged down in 60 miles of stop start traffic on the M6. Changed from a '17 Mokka because I wanted an auto, and I thought the Grandland looked that bit more grownup! No regrets so far.
Grandland Hybrid4 Ultimate. Moonstone Grey, uprated charger.
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Welcome on board folks, happy travels... with or without passengers... personally I prefer without so I can enjoy the ride haha!!!
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
Jes506

Post by Jes506 »

Hi, I am new here just bought an elite nav ex demo in blue on 67 plate, 1k on the clock. It is hopefully coming on Tuesday. Based in Kent