Order placed

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Funny you mention roof bars, I wanted the same until they realised with the panoramic roof they couldn't fit them.

I am still very happy with the immense spec of the Sport Nav and the extra showroom spec they'd put onto it, but I was the same... I compromised on stuff like getting the Denon sound system and other bits to get the car early.
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red

Atariman

Post by Atariman »

Mine is standard spec, was not interested in sunroof as it compromised headroom a little and the extra spec of the elite, don't like leather that much, you don't really need heated seats on cloth seats, luckily I have never needed a heated steering wheel.

the one thing useful would be the heated screen, but I can cope with sitting in the morning a little longer.

The launch Elite's were better spec, now they have removed the LED Lights and Reversing camera
Grandland X Ultimate 1.2 White
lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

Had a call from the dealers this afternoon with a confirmed build date of 23rd April. He said he is expecting it on the 22nd May. If he's correct, that makes it a tad over 14 weeks lead time.

Reading the VW Tiguan forum they are being quoted up to 36 weeks lead time for certain trim level/engine configurations. It's a very nice car but 36 weeks lead time is ridiculous and I think it'll be costing them quite a few orders.
Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2 Auto-White Jade-Winter Pack 2
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

I am slightly different I got a call today saying mines is coming week beginning the 26th of this month. I don't know if it is how I have ordered it. I had test driven the Ultimate in January but Arnold Clark could only do pre registered in Topaz Blue in the Ultimate and elite Nav.

However the phone call about 2 weeks ago asked me to pop in. They have ordered a limited quantity of the Elite Nav in white which was my choice. I will still be the first owner at pre reg prices, so i am not complaining. Arnold Clark had ordered a number withe extras over and above the standard kit including AFL and the camera. The denon system I am not bothered about, but the camera and lights are a bonus.

Mark
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)
lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

The other thing the dealer mentioned in our phone call is that the Grandland model can't be tracked in the 'My Vauxhall' app. Probably because it's built alongside the 3008 in a Peugeot factory!!!

Mark, don't forget to put some photos on here when you get your Elite Nav πŸ‘
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

Don't worry lizzy I am like a dog with two tails at the moment. My Antara gets repaired on Tuesday after 3 months of a nightmare with the repairers, luckily it is only cosmetic and not my fault. Anyhow talk about cutting it fine.

Plenty of pics will be winging onto the site.
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

lizzyfan wrote: ↑Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:50 pm The other thing the dealer mentioned in our phone call is that the Grandland model can't be tracked in the 'My Vauxhall' app. Probably because it's built alongside the 3008 in a Peugeot factory!!!
I can track mine in the app, both the My Vauxhall and the OnStar app.
Jase
lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

When I mentioned 'tracking' I meant the build process at the factory from placing my order to final delivery. The salesman was very keen to point out this feature to me when we were discussing my Grandland X order. No big deal really, just hope it's delivered when he said it will be. 6 weeks into the long wait on Sat !!
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Ah, I see. I'd be camped out at the factory πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Jase
Smipo

Post by Smipo »

I had a call back from Vauxhall customer care team today and was told that there are production delays on Grandland x factory orders placed before 14th March. Apparently this the reason my delivery has been put back 24th June! Anyone else effected?