Sport Nav Gone

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Atariman

Post by Atariman »

I see from the MY2020 updates, the Sport Nav no longer exists, it will now be known as the SRI Nav and they are fitting the rear tinted windows again.
Grandland X Ultimate 1.2 White

edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

SRI Nav ?

Oooooooooooooooo do we finally get a badge for the car then?
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
Ecosse

Post by Ecosse »

The 2020 model updates.

EF9324E4-E575-4A1C-826E-E021518A315A.jpeg

212E2B51-2BCF-4CCB-ADD4-745BE996181B.jpeg

Grandland X sold.
Plastivore

Post by Plastivore »

That's interesting. In all fairness, these changes were coming since most of the modifications seem to be streamlining the whole production within PSA (Peugeot Citroën), as in using more PSA parts, paints and services rather than GM's. I am very surprised to see the spare wheel option deleted altogether, though. With that, I hope that On Star will be upgradeable to use Vauxhall Connect. I don't use On Star because I though why bother, since I won't be able to renew next year?

Also, at its current price, the Grandland X is a bit of a threat to the 3008, so I think they are basically adjusting the trim levels to reposition it in the PSA family a bit more evenly in the middle between the C5 Aircross and the 3008, just as it's expected that Opel (and therefore Vauxhall) will be in between Citroën (entry level) and Peugeot (mid-high level) in terms of range, the top/luxury level being covered by DS.
18 Grandland X Tech Line Nav 1.6 Turbo D
Blueyhills

Post by Blueyhills »

Hi

I ordered a Sports Nav Auto back in April and was told delivery would be the end of July.

Today I find out that it is going to be the end of August now - and it will be the 2020 model which will be now called a SRI.

I suppose the good thing is, I will now get the Dark Tinted Windows and the latest registration.

Makes up for the extra wait I suppose :D
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Blueyhills wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:32 pm Hi

I ordered a Sports Nav Auto back in April and was told delivery would be the end of July.

Today I find out that it is going to be the end of August now - and it will be the 2020 model which will be now called a SRI.

I suppose the good thing is, I will now get the Dark Tinted Windows and the latest registration.

Makes up for the extra wait I suppose :D
Winner!

Will you be the first to get an SRi badge?
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
Blueyhills

Post by Blueyhills »

Fingers crossed :D
Jack Fats

Post by Jack Fats »

I was due to pick up my Sport Nav last week but have now been told middle of September (ordered beginning of May). According to my dealer, I'm still getting a Sport Nav in amethyst but on the new plate, patience is a virtue I suppose :)