Satnav

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
chrislee133

Post by chrislee133 »

No, entering my WOV VIN into the Peugeot site gives a spinning disc and just sits there, anyone else managed to get it working?
Elite Nav 1.2 Petrol Auto Diamond Black

ScubadaveUK

Post by ScubadaveUK »

I raised the issue with Vauxhall on 29th April asking why no map update on the My Vauxhall site, they passed it to infotainment and I have since had 2 emails telling me it's been escalated, if it's been released on the Peugot site why not on this one, what a joke were nearly at the end of Q2 and they still only give Q4 2017
Grandland X Topaz Blue Elite Nav 1.2
Duggy

Post by Duggy »

I downloaded it from Peugeot a couple of weeks ago. Once I finally figured out which unzipping app to use so that it installed without errors it's now done. Took a while though and you have to keep the engine running while you install.
Grandland X Elite Nav, White Jade, Black Roof
ScubadaveUK

Post by ScubadaveUK »

Just looked today and I See Vauxhall have finally released 2018-Q1 on the My Vauxhall site so I guess we'll get Q2 update round about October or November
Themis

Post by Themis »

I am currently downloading the latest version which is q1 2018 still.
I am sure that it won't be any better that the Google maps and Waze I am currently using.
Sregor1951

Post by Sregor1951 »

The Traffic Announcement does not work. It has been back in, it is an 18 plate, twice - total of 16 hours - NOTHING has changed. Driven around the M25 at breakfast time etc NO ANNOUNCEMENTS.
mcvpjd3

Post by mcvpjd3 »

How do you check what version of the Map you have, and while I'm here, how do you tell what version of the software/firmware you are running?
Grandland X Elite Nav - 2018
ScubadaveUK

Post by ScubadaveUK »

Sat Nav update on the My Vauxhall site is now 2018-q2
Atariman

Post by Atariman »

Only 3 months late on Vauxhall, Won't be long till Peugeot have q3 up, not checked for a while.

As for map/firmware version, I am not totally sure as it always takes me ages to find, but I think its in the satnav setting somewhere or click on cog at top of screen and it may be in there, not much help I know, I will check later

current version of maps is 10
Grandland X Ultimate 1.2 White
Atariman

Post by Atariman »

Well after a quick check and going through so many screens, I found the answer.

press the cog at the top right, choose option, then system information and view

Hope this helps
Grandland X Ultimate 1.2 White