Satnav

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

Thanks just downloaded it from cnet and will give it a try.

Mark
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)

Mark.C

Post by Mark.C »

All done you are right it does take a bit of time to install it into the car.
Grandland X Elite Nav White Jade. Panoramic roof and mudflaps, Nextbase 412 dashcam and an aftermarket reverse camera thats all it needs. :)
Duggy

Post by Duggy »

How did you get the FAT32 formatted USBstick to take the update? FAT32 will only allow files of 4Gb or less. The download stops at 51% for me and won't go any further.
Grandland X Elite Nav, White Jade, Black Roof
Atariman

Post by Atariman »

You can Format a USB memory Stick up to 32GB in FAT32, even though I just formatted 16GB of a 64GB to give me enough space.

Download update to computer first then extract it to USB.

I still have noticed Vauxhall site still only has Q4 17 maps, not the later ones found on Peugeot's site
Grandland X Ultimate 1.2 White
edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Atariman wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 3:30 pm I still have noticed Vauxhall site still only has Q4 17 maps, not the later ones found on Peugeot's site
...and following my NaviLink unit replacement they assured me that I had the most up to date maps direct from Vauxhall....which were....

Drumroll.......Q4 17. :roll:
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
Duggy

Post by Duggy »

Thanks.
I managed to unzip the files onto my USB stick but now when I put it in the car I get a message stating it's unable to update due to a corrupt file. Anyone else had this problem?
Atariman

Post by Atariman »

Had no problem myself, try winrar to extract them, some programs cause problems according to other forums
Atariman

Post by Atariman »

Just put your vin in peugeots site and you get newer maps
Duggy

Post by Duggy »

Thanks. Great shout.
Downloaded from Peugeot and unzipped using Rar Zip Extractor Pro. Took a while but now installed.
Spikey

Post by Spikey »

Has anyone managed to log in to the Peugeot web site using a Grandland VIN starting with the Opel indentifier WOV---------?