Price increase

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

Just specced my Grandland Elite nav (again!) on the Vauxhall web site and it's showing a price increase of £500 for my spec. RRP is now £29145. I'll be 5 weeks into my wait for it on Saturday.
Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2 Auto-White Jade-Winter Pack 2

edgejedi

Post by edgejedi »

Hopefully you got the lower price if course, but it's a bit odd to change RRP prices... unless sales are doing well and they think they can squeeze a few pounds more out of buyers... but whatever the rep I'm sure the dealers work around that case by case.

Not long now, it's a lovely car and keeps surprising me with the tech. I was just given a ticking off by the safety sensors for loosening my grip on the wheel for a second.... ping ping and flashed up a warning near the speedo lol. Bad driver I am lol.
Jase
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Grandland 2018, Sport Nav 1.2 (130), Ruby Red
lizzyfan

Post by lizzyfan »

Yes, paid £24089 for mine so an even better deal with the new price rise !! Looking forward to getting it although was a little worried when someone posted on here that they've been told the end of June before their Elite Nav is delivered. I emailed the salesman yesterday to get an update but no answer as of yet. I started looking at the VW Tiguan as an alternative but the local VW dealer quoted me 14-16 weeks lead time for a factory built model plus they are £2-3K more expensive. Won't be happy if its delayed until June but I'll just have to accept it and wait.
Grandland X Elite Nav 1.2 Auto-White Jade-Winter Pack 2