All Road Pack discontinued?

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
conkersbonkers

Post by conkersbonkers »

I am looking to order the 1.6d Man Elite Nav with the All Road Pack option but am being told it is discontinued, does anyone know if it is true?

Looking on Vauxhall's website it is not on the new price list or the car configurator.

conkersbonkers

Post by conkersbonkers »

No replies, but I guess you have all got yours already so wont have any idea.

Just to confirm that the dealer has confirmed that it is now no longer available and there are no Elites in the coutry with Intelligrip All Road Pack and Keyless Entry in any colour.

Guess I'll have to go without the Intelligrip, but I know if I ever get stuck in snow I will curse Vauxhall even if Intellifrip wouldnt have made any difference!!
Dag Hammar

Post by Dag Hammar »

conkersbonkers, your first posted comment says you are looking to order a 1.6d Man Elite Nav.
Might be an error when you posted but the 1.6d is no longer listed and has been replaced some time ago by a 1.5d.
I have studied the latest brochure spec and cannot see any mention of the option that you are looking for.
A set of winter tyres might be something to consider ?
Vainona70

Post by Vainona70 »

It's a shame that this option is no longer available, as some (like me) prefer to run on all season tyres albeit with a summer bias. Probably was never popular in Elite trim due to the necessary down sizing of wheels from 19 to 18s. I suspect that it's partly due to the up coming arrival of the 4 wheel drive Hybrid 4 model. If you don't want to get stuck in the snow, winter tyres are the way to go.
Grandland X 1.2T 8 speed Auto Tech Line Nav (All Road pack, Park & Go pack 2 and Emergency Spare wheel)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post