New Grandland X Sport Nav

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Dougm

Post by Dougm »

Just received my new car since I ordered it in August and it has appeared with clear rear windows. No tint. Is this normal?

Midinotes

Post by Midinotes »

Yes they dropped a few things from the 2018 model Sport Nav including the tinted rear windows, keyless entry and power tailgate, maybe the 240V power outlet too? On the plus side though I think you've gained better seats!

Simon
Atariman

Post by Atariman »

I think he has 230v socket, according to the spec list, this was removed only on current year model, when it is renamed Sri nav and the rear tints have been put back on
Grandland X Ultimate 1.2 White
Dag Hammar

Post by Dag Hammar »

When you say “and it has appeared with clear windows” Perhaps the windows are slightly tinted but not dark ?
The latest Vauxhall Grandland X brochure and price list no longer lists a Sport Nav model. The specification of the Sri Nav and the Ultimate Nav have ‘Dark-tinted rear windows’.
I have just had a brief look on Autotrader website and selected the Sport Nav as a filter and strangely enough, some have dark tinted rear windows and some do not.
Dougm

Post by Dougm »

No tint whatsoever. However in the rear there is a USB, and 220V 3pin socket.
Atariman

Post by Atariman »

That will be MY2019.5 the last of the sports nav when they removed rear windows dark tint, you have the rears the same as the front, which are tinted slightly. From MY2020 the model changed to Sri nav brought back dark tint at rear , removed 220v socket and added vauxhall connect
Dougm

Post by Dougm »

Yes, a bit disappointed. Also no OnStar or Vauxhall Connect. Very poor, considering the money. As I could have got exactly the same car Business Design Nav for £5000 less.
Very poor Vauxhall!!
Atariman

Post by Atariman »

There are slight differences, sport nav had black roof and diamond cut alloys, but the price difference is big even when you compare the new Sri nav to business edition nav.

When I got my sport nav in Feb 18 there was no difference to the techline nav (as it was called)but 3-4k difference in list price, but after discounts the sport nav worked out cheaper.

The same applies to the hybrid versions the business edition nav is 5k cheaper than the Sri nav hybrid and has more equipment, not checked what discounts the Sri nav gets or if public can buy business edition
Dougm

Post by Dougm »

Yes, I feel conned.
Although I do like the car. It's nice to drive and for me very responsive. I do feel let down though.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post