Grandland cabin pollen filter

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Midinotes

Post by Midinotes »

Anyone know where the cabin pollen filter is located and how to change it?

Simon

Midinotes

Post by Midinotes »

No ideas? I notice outside smells seem to easily enter the cabin and with 20K on the clock I think the charcoal pollen filters could do with a change. They are readily available and inexpensive so
I would like to replace them myself if it’s an easy job.
Midinotes

Post by Midinotes »

Apparently I’ve been informed it’s the same as the Peugeot 3008, to the left of the steering column and behind the central console. It involves removing the lower trim in the drivers footwell and then sliding some of the ventilation duct out of the way left of the foot area to extract a pair of rectangular filters. Not an easy job if the video I saw on YouTube is anything to go by! Maybe I will wait for a nice day and have a look, cannot imagine the dealer doing this though each annual service!

Simon
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

I have just changed mine and its exactly the same as the video above. Its very fiddly to change also its worth wearing gloves etc as otherwise you will rip your hands to pieces due to the sharp edges and tight space where its located. The part number for a 1.2 Grandland X is 6447XG.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Midinotes

Post by Midinotes »

Recently had my Grandland serviced by the main dealer and at least they changed the cabin filter (my dashcam was still on the car so could see them doing so). Definitely makes a difference to the air quality in the cabin.

Simon
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

haha thought I would try myself. I am surprised they didn't turn your dash cam off .
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post