Driver Power 2020 customer satisfaction survey (source Auto Express)

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Vainona70

Post by Vainona70 »

How do you explain the results of the above survey:

2nd place Peugeot 3008 (2016 onwards) 92.04%
69th place Vauxhall Grandland X 88.62%

How % score works https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/3520 ... power-work

Chris
Grandland X 1.2T 8 speed Auto Tech Line Nav (All Road pack, Park & Go pack 2 and Emergency Spare wheel)

Kitkat8617

Post by Kitkat8617 »

I was amazed to see the driver power result
How can basically the same car post such differing results?
Grandland criticised for ride ,handling,ext looks, engines.
Peugeot praised for ride handling and engines.
I think that there are an awful lot of Vauxhall haters out there. i.e. anything with a Vauxhall badge we will criticise.
I have had my Grandland for 12 months as of today, cannot fault it, it has been utterly reliable, quiet,economical,currently averaging 46.2 to the gallon.
Best car I have ever had!
Vainona70

Post by Vainona70 »

I agree with you.

I've been very happy with my Grandland for the 14 months I've had it from new. Average mpg 40.7 to date...
Grandland X 1.2T 8 speed Auto Tech Line Nav (All Road pack, Park & Go pack 2 and Emergency Spare wheel)
Grandlad

Post by Grandlad »

I agree completely. When I was looking to change my car last autumn, I looked at both the Grandland and the 3008 and chose the Grandland because I preferred the style. When it comes to style and design there is no right or wrong - it is quite subjective; we all like different things, thank goodness! It would be possible, I suppose, the make specific comparisons with ride, mechanicals, performance and so on, but as these are all essentially the same there should not be much difference. It would be interesting to know whether the motoring press in Europe is quite as nasty about the Opel Grandland as the UK press is about the Vauxhall. Somehow, I doubt it.
Grandland Hybrid4 Ultimate. Moonstone Grey, uprated charger.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post