Preparing for move to Grandland X

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Midinotes

Post by Midinotes »

Should also point out that if they have loaned you the Elite (which it sounds like) then it will have a panoramic glass roof. That does reduce the headspace, so if you are getting the SRi without that then you will have more headroom.

Simon

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

How long have you got it for? I would say if it doesnt have a reversing camera that is a extra aftermarket option I had fitted and is well worth having. I also have Moonstone grey and think its the best colour.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
FiestaRed

Post by FiestaRed »

Really appreciate all the help, thanks to all. I look forward to joining you all in the very near future as a Grandland X owner, I felt the more I drove it, the more I liked it.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Thats good to hear. Are you looking at a used one then or New?
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Midinotes

Post by Midinotes »

I thought I would just add how amazed I am at the fuel consumption of my petrol turbo Grandland. Just did a round trip from Cardiff to Heathrow airport so about 275 miles. Started with a full tank and cruised the journey mostly at 50 to 60 mph. I only used a quarter of a tank for the entire round trip, averaging in excess of 55 mpg according to the computer!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post