Elite nav glass roof

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Robbo72

Post by Robbo72 »

Hi, my father in law is due to pick up his grandland x elite nav auto in late September, it is on mobility, when he asked the dealer if the glass roof is standard he said it was an extra, yet everywhere I've looked it says it is standard on the elite nav?

Midinotes

Post by Midinotes »

Pretty sure (and it states on Vauxhall's website) that both the Elite Nav and Elite Nav Premium both have the glass panel roof. Wouldn't surprise me though if Vauxhall decide to cut a few more features as the Elite Nav no longer gets a reversing camera or power tailgate or keyless entry, which is ridiculous. You have to go for the premium Elite Nav to get those. It's basically a sneaky way to put up prices. My 2018 Grandland Sport has keyless entry, power tailgate, power mains socket in the rear, tinted rear windows all as standard! To get those features I now have to fork out on the top of the range Grandland!

Simon
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

I checked the Vauxhall website with Build and Price app it still shows the Glass roof as standard on Elite Nav. It might just be the sales person doesnt know the Grandland very well.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Tigerfan

Post by Tigerfan »

I have an elite nav on Motability and it’s standard

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post