Post by Kitkat8617 »

Hi Everyone
Had my Grandland 18 months now
Thought I do a little Film Review
Hope you all like it
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

:)
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Midinotes

Post by Midinotes »

I really enjoyed watching this video, and completely agree with all said. I too considered the Peugeot 3008 before finally settling on the Grandland X sport. For me the cockpit of the 3008 felt a bit too much like a video game. Whilst I love technology in cars there are some things I prefer to be a bit more conservative such as the dashboard, steering wheel, dials and switches. I am somewhat frustrated though at the lack of options for the Grandland over the 3008, such as engine choice, audio system options and so on. The 1.2 turbo petrol engine continues to impress me with its performance and economy, although I’m still uncertain as to its long term reliability and longevity. I guess we have not yet seen many high mileage Grandlands yet. Your Grandland looks really smart in metallic red with the black roof. I’m guessing you have the SRi but I can see you have electrical adjustment on your seat? Was that an option or standard? Maybe it’s the newer AGR approved seats which were introduced on most models, mine is the 2018 Sport so has standard seats. Thanks for posting the video, even now after owning my GX for a year I enjoy watching and reading others reviews and experiences. Definitely looking to replace mine with another GX in the future, maybe with a few more options and possibly automatic as I’m still struggling to drive the manual smoothly.

Simon
Dag Hammar

Post by Dag Hammar »

Nice video review. You said that you had a puncture. Do you carry a spare wheel and tyre / brace / jack or did you have to fall back on the can of slime ? If the latter I would be pleased to learn how you got on with it.
Kitkat8617

Post by Kitkat8617 »

I do carry a spare wheel and jack etc which I got from a firm in Hull
My car came with electric seat adjustment as standard
Glad you liked the Video Review

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post