My Vauxhall

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
S5OWL

Post by S5OWL »

My Vauxhall App on my Mobile will not connect to my car and give my details. My phone is connected to the car via Bluetooth as my calls etc come through on the phone. Anyone help. Thanks in advance

Moss5

Post by Moss5 »

https://www.vauxhall.co.uk/experience/v ... nnect.html
https://connect.vauxhall.co.uk/sites/ov ... Car_LV.pdf
https://connect.vauxhall.co.uk/sites/ov ... Car_LV.pdf
The car has a sim card and needs a good mobile network signal.
I seem to live in a poor-signal area, so e-remote is a bit hit & miss.
2020 Hybrid 4
S5OWL

Post by S5OWL »

Getting a notification on mobile saying ready to connect. But it not updating milage or petrol etc. How do I connect. I have my mobile connected to the car via bluetooth as my calls come through
S5OWL

Post by S5OWL »

Plus my map tracking the car also is working
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

In the phone options on the car you need to make sure you have enabled the mobile internet connection. Its three tick box which should be the bottom one in the list
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
Ricom831

Post by Ricom831 »

My first week was fine but since then I’m unable to refresh the status of the car and activate the heating. It’s nothing to do with the connection to the phone (ie the pairing) as this is independent from that. I’ve contacted Vauxhall through the and Twitter (and left a review on apple store) but nothing back from them. It’s not the network reception as it was working first week parked in the same place. It also doesn’t appear to refresh when the car is parked in other locations. It’s junk.
Grandlad

Post by Grandlad »

There appear to be ongoing works/problems with the My Vauxhall app. It is worth reading the review comments on Google Play Store. I found that the journey logging became erratic in late October, then from 6th November for about 2 weeks it logged no journeys at all, and during this period also stopped correctly indicating the charge and mileage. Then, wonder of wonders, about a week ago everything returned to normal overnight, and all the missing journeys appeared in the journey log.
This seems to have been similar to others' experiences. So perhaps worry less about your car and phone, and put it down to an inadequate app.
Grandland Hybrid4 Ultimate. Moonstone Grey, uprated charger.
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

I have noticed issues with My Vauxhall App since updating it as it records some of my journeys and others it doesn't this didn't happen before.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post