Brand new car with issues

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
TommyB

Post by TommyB »

Hi there this is my first post, hopefully someone can help. Had the grandland x for just over a week and there's a couple of issues that are really annoying,firstly the drivers seat memory doesn't work it says in the manual to set the seat to where you want it and press M and 1 or 2 simultaneously until you hear a tone. There's no tone and the memory doesn't work meaning I have to adjust after my wife has been driving which is annoying. Secondly the high beam assist just doesn't work full stop. I had the car in last week and the technician got it to work but the next day it went off and hasn't worked since. Cars going back in tomorrow but tbh I don't think the technician has a clue. Anyone having similar issues? Thanks in advance.

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi. The seat you need to press M then press 1 or 2 after you should then hear the seat tone don't press them at the same time. Most technicians are not familiar with the Grandland as they are PSA cars and not the old GM Vauxhalls before PSA bought Vauxhall.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
TommyB

Post by TommyB »

Thank you I'll give that a try 😊
robbo990

Post by robbo990 »

High beam assist only works with lights on Auto and will disable itself if there is any condensation on the window.
2019 Vauxhall Grandland x 1.5 TurboDiesel SportNav Auto (Jasper Grey)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post