Home Screen on Grandland x ecotech

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
vectraman1

Post by vectraman1 »

How do I get the home screen just to display basic information such as date, time, temprature. I can only get it to be on either radio or satnav

GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi and Welcome to the forum. You cant do this I am afraid its only Radio or Sat Nav screen you can show.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
vectraman1

Post by vectraman1 »

Thanks for that , what a backward step from my Insignia , I don't really want to stare at satnav or radio while driving but would have liked to be able to see date, time and temperature.
Xubuntu50

Post by Xubuntu50 »

You can, of course, turn the screen off, (from settings>options, I think). Not a perfect solution but maybe acceptable enough.
Mcwarrior19

Post by Mcwarrior19 »

I though you could swipe with 3 fingers to get to the home screen. i've not tried it so not sure.
Mcwarrior19

Post by Mcwarrior19 »

No need to swipe, as a said above, you just tap with 3 fingers and it goes to home screen.
Midinotes

Post by Midinotes »

Yes on the bigger screen (with sat nav) you can tap 3 fingers on the screen to go to the “home screen”, however said homescreen is just a load of icons for different options. There is no way to have a bigger time/date or temperature display. I think in this respect the smaller screen without sat nav does have a bigger display of time.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post