Vauxhall Service Club

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
nallen132

Post by nallen132 »

I have joined the Vauxhall service club which claims various discounts, does anyone know if you have to go into the dealer to use the discounts, the service plan looks good value online, even better if I can use the service club discounts?

Coatgallou

Post by Coatgallou »

Redeemable at Participating retailers and garages, so mainly dealers and associates. Check other options for service etc at the time you require, could be offers that match the discounts.
As membership of the service club is free, suppose nothing is lost by joining and looking at quotes when required.
Coatgallou

Post by Coatgallou »

Don't think the discounts can also be applied to the main services paid for under the service plan, the monthly cost covers those.
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

My wife and myself are both members of the Vauxhall Service Club. Applicable for vehicles 2 years and over.
We can only use the discounts at participating dealerships, Arnold Clarke, one of our local Vauxhall dealers did offer the discounts, but last year when i enquired they had stopped offering service club discounts.
You have to register your vehicle with the Service Club, and get a membership number which the dealer then uses to apply any discounts to servicing, parts and mot.
It worth joining.
Grandland Sport Nav, diesel auto. Black.....march 2018
Vayerr

Post by Vayerr »

The Service Club is only to be used at Vauxhall dealers.

I have it for my mums Corsa E and had it for my Astra K as well. They offer discounts for all services, MOTs and other things although the price will probably still be higher than when you go to a different garage. I also experienced quite a few problems with Vauxhall dealers so not so keen on leaving any cars with them unless they are doing a recall or something under warranty for free.

Only been asked for the membership number once in my life, other than that they just always took my word for it (this goes for 3 different dealers).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post