Build date query

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
Del1407

Post by Del1407 »

Steve-B wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:11 pm
Del1407 wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:59 pm Hi Steve,

Can I ask how you managed to get the updates from “My Vauxhall”? We have apparently been signed up by our dealer but can only see info on our existing vehicle (Mokka). I previously enquired with my dealer but was told there is no way of tracking an order currently.

Del
Good evening!

Sorry for the delayed response, I have been working offshore for the last week, busy busy!

The app no use in tracking, if you log into the MyVauxhall webpage, it should show you the progress of the order, however it’s a bit janky and unreliable at the best of times!

On a positive note, dealer has confirmed my car is now build and has passed through quality control and is awaiting logistics pickup, but MyVauxhall says it’s still scheduled for production so I wouldn’t put too much mind into it.
Hi Steve,

Thank you for replying and clarifying . I will give the My Vauxhall web page a try. Really disappointing as there are now further delays with our order and not likely to see it until late March / April. Car was ordered in late August last year! We have got the Executive office involved but not happy!

Del