New Cupholder

All Vauxhall Grandland related discussions
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

Hi Michelledoherty19 If you get in touch with your local dealership and provide your Registration or VIN number they should be able to advise if your car came with them. If you find a good dealership they might give you the part number to get it off Ebay which might be cheaper.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator

Vayerr

Post by Vayerr »

Michelledoherty19 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:43 pm Hi,

I was just wondering how you order either if the cup holders. I have a 68 plate but it never came with a cup holder. I just have the empty square area and would be so much better if there was a cup holder
Hey.

I believe every Grandland came with one so someone might have taken it out. Here's a part number for you - 9839834177.

Just to let you know, as mentioned previously in this topic - that part number refers to the cup holder however Vauxhall doesn't know if it'll be the old or the new one as at the time I've contacted them, it was just bringing up one option. The same part number is on both old and new.

Hope this helps you.
Michelledoherty19

Post by Michelledoherty19 »

Great thank you both for your help. I will get in touch with them and provide that number. Hopefully will get somewhere:)
GRANDLANDX68

Post by GRANDLANDX68 »

👍🏻. Please keep us informed of how you get on.
Vauxhall Grandland X 2018 68 1.2 Elite Nav in Moonstone Grey with Intelligrip Adaptive Traction System
Grandland Global Forum Moderator
PeteW

Post by PeteW »

GRANDLANDX68 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:45 am
Vayerr wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:55 pm I genuinely didn't know Grandlands had that option until I saw a mention of it in another post here. I know it's a thing on Peugeot 3008 cause I was looking at them.

What does your center console look like with Grip Control? Could you post a picture? Curious to see how much it differs. Thanks

I’ve got the same set up. Square cup holder due to the winter options. The car is new to me and already my cup is rattling around. Did you find a fix for this at all, so a cup fits correctly into it? Bit of a DIY mod perhaps? Foam or something like that I’m thinking to make a tighter fit on a round cup. What were Vauxhall thinking with this one.
andis82

Post by andis82 »

Somebody spotted a gap in the market...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/255062516379 ... p_homepage

Saw one of these on here for £49.99 a month back, now another has appeared for £149.99 from the same seller!

Surely somebody with a 3D printer could knock something similar up?

EDIT:

There seem to be a few on ebay now!

gland.PNG